What to expect when you visit Profiles+ and Posh
Since the mandatory statewide closure due to COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are taking the health and safety of our clients, our stylists, and our employees very seriously as we reopen the salon. Below is an overview of what you can expect when you return:
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
*All employees, and stylists will be required to wear a mask while at the salon.
◦ • We ask that all clients wear a mask for the duration of their appointment.
◦ • Please bring minimal items into the salon. No outside food will be permitted, drinks need to be in a covered container.
◦ • Please arrive on-time for your appointment and allow an additional 5 minutes for check-in.
◦ • Please come to your appointment alone (no extra guests or children) temporarily.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE SALON
◦ • Upon arriving to the salon,we will be taking temperatures and asking you to sanitize your hands.
◦ • Our waiting area and foodbeverage bar are currently closed to minimize traffic within the salon.
◦ • We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the salon (except between you and your stylist during your service).
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
◦ • Stylists and employees are following strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures all day long. These procedures include but are not limited to frequent hand washing, disinfecting chairs, styling stations, and tools, disinfecting door handles and knobs, restrooms, and all high touch areas.